At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer.
- Explain how adults differ from children in the way they learn.
- Understand and identify different behavioral styles and adapt training as necessary. Participants will demonstrate their understanding of new material through completion of case studies.
- Explain what a solid training program looks like.
- Describe a needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in any training program.
- Explain various methods for making lecture-based programs active.
- Develop strategies for handling hecklers, bullies, and other disruptive participants.
- Point out the highlights and pitfalls of various visual aid options and classroom seating arrangements.
- Present information in a clear, concise, engaging manner. Participants will demonstrate successful understanding of key concepts during a practice presentation.
As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of participant materials prior to the session(s).
Emial firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.